1. Complete and submit the application by the deadline.
2. Submit a short, no longer than 3 minute video sharing a bit about yourself, your professional designation and educational background, the reason you decided to make this your career choice and your vision and goals for your business.
3. Must be a practitioner or coach with the ability to work with clients or patients (no previous client experience is required).
4. Must have or acquire liability insurance in order to responsibly run your business online.
5. Be fully committed to the 6 month program and ready to start within the next 10-30 days
6. Have available funds in the amount of $350 USD/month to support the ongoing costs of running an online business (these are not included in the scholarship amount).
7. Commit to following the program as prescribed and submitting the specific component parts on time based on the deadlines provided.